Phone Swipe is the smartest way to accept cash and credit card payments.
- Swipe or manually key Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal cards
- One low rate with no fixed or recurring fees
- No long-term contract
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (phones and tablets)
- Optional printers and cash drawers are available
- Keep your existing merchant account and add a mobile option.
Take the free Phone Swipe app and credit card reader with you wherever you go. Your next sale is just a swipe away!
Click the following link, register a username, and answer just a few questions: Click Here to Apply Online Now!
- Requires iOS 7.0 or higher
- iPhone – 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad-iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen), iPad with Retina, iPad mini, iPad mini 2,iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch – iPod (5th gen)
Your Android device should have the following specifications. If you aren’t sure if your device meets these requirements, check with your phone carrier or device manufacturer.
- Requires Google Android 4.2 or higher
- 3.5mm headset jack with microphone
- “Normal” or “Large” screen size
- Access to Google Play
- Location services (GPS)
- Google Nexus 5
- HTC One M8
- LG G3
- Motorola Droid Razr HD
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Google Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 – 8″
- Verizon Ellipsis 8
- Apple AirPrint-enabled (iOS only)
- Star Bluetooth printers (iOS only)
- Select Cash Drawers
- Purchase at CDW, PCMall, or Amazon
Get your money faster. Funds are deposited into your bank account next day, for all sales processed by 5 PM ET.
You will be able to accept all of the following:
- American Express
For the safety of both merchants and customers, some business types are prohibited from using Phone Swipe. By accepting the Terms & Conditions and creating a PayAnywhere account, you agreed that you will not accept payments for or in connection with the following businesses:
- Any illegal activities or goods (includes marijuana services and paraphernalia)
- Adult sexually oriented material
- Age sensitive products sold direct to consumer
- Business or investment opportunities/multi-level marketing
- Business physically located outside the U.S
- Deceptive/negative marketing practices
- Any division or agent of a foreign government
- Essay mills/paper mills (ghostwriting)
- Financed payments via credit card
- Gambling or sports forecasting
- Internet/telecom services
- Magazine subscriptions
- Money services
- Online auctions
- Products or services with unreasonable guarantees or claims
- Travel services
Phone Swipe reserves the right to modify, alter, or change this list at its sole discretion at any time with or without notice. When your Phone Swipe account is approved, that approval is provisional. Phone Swipe may ask you for additional information or documentation at any time and at our sole discretion. Types of additional information requested may include items such as: a detailed description of your business, government issued identification, invoices for transactions, business bank statements, and other similar documents. Continued use of your account with Phone Swipe requires complying fully with these requests.
Our Help Desk is always available toll-free 365 days, 24 X 7. Also available is Live Support from trained representatives who will guide you through any questions you might have about your account or the equipment.
In-app real-time reporting and Phone Swipe Inside provide detailed reporting to help you make informed decisions about your business. See your top selling items, deposits, and more; update your business profile; set email alerts for chargebacks and other transaction types.